When an artificial stone and rock company needed a mold that could stand up to repeated use, we made it possible.
A company who specializes in artificial rock and stone needed a custom culture stone mold that could be used over and over. Since the mold was going to be used to produce a large amount of manufactured stone, our biggest priorities were ensuring that it could stand up to constant use, and making sure it was easy for our customer to use. During production we used our our licensed patent process which is one of a kind and unique to this industry. The result was a flexible, durable mold made from Thermoset Elastomeric Polymer (TEP). This allows for custom shaped stones to be de-molded easily, without damaging the mold over time.
- Apparel, Textiles & Accessories
- Architecture & Interior Design
- Automotive & Motor Vehicle
- Chemicals & Chemical Compounds
- Construction - Building
- Construction - Road
- Electronics, Computers, Hardware & Telecom
- Engineering & Industrial Design