When a custom oven builder needed to create a mold for an in-house brick oven, we made it possible.
We were contacted by a custom oven builder who required a custom mold for brick ovens, to be used in private homes. We produced a pattern that enabled the customer to establish a brick overlay for the oven. To create the pattern, we used our hot wire foam cutting machine to define very challenging angles with a high level of accuracy. The process required a great deal of research and development, resulting in a great mold that could be used over and over for outdoor pizza ovens.
- Apparel, Textiles & Accessories
- Architecture & Interior Design
- Automotive & Motor Vehicle
- Chemicals & Chemical Compounds
- Construction - Building
- Construction - Road
- Electronics, Computers, Hardware & Telecom
- Engineering & Industrial Design