When an advertiser needed to produce a group of large-scale promotion pieces for a public campaign, we made it possible.
We were approached by Lotto Max with an idea to create wearable, lottery ball costumes to be used in an upcoming marketing campaign. These costumes had to be comfortable for the wearer, attractive for the viewer, and able to hold up to repeated use. We collaborated with our customer on the concept, and produced a design that was not only wearable, but also stackable when in storage. The lottery balls have now been used in several promotional campaigns.
- Apparel, Textiles & Accessories
- Architecture & Interior Design
- Automotive & Motor Vehicle
- Chemicals & Chemical Compounds
- Construction - Building
- Construction - Road
- Electronics, Computers, Hardware & Telecom
- Engineering & Industrial Design